History Stickies

Post in here with any problems you find or enhancements you'd like made to the forums.

History Stickies

Postby sd » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:53 pm

I would like the moderators to please consider doing stickies on all the great history posts that Clash and Skybax have done so that anyone who comes around may see them.....also..is this forum linked so its easily navigable from the main 352nd site?
sd
BT-13

Postby Audie » Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:04 am

So keep the individual bios as stickies and just let the general history discussion flow through. Interesting. other opinions?I'll leave zilla to link it once we release it to the association. Crazy not to link it once we are public 'live'.
Audie
P-51A Mustang

Postby Todzilla » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:57 am

I could go either way on the stickies. On one hand they do deserve to be up at the top, but there are so many of them that they push new topics a long way down the list. I think I would prefer to see the bios consolidated into one thread and then make it a sticky.
Todzilla
P-51B/C Mustang

Postby sd » Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:57 am

I see both your points and they are very valid, linking the bbs on the 352nd site was just a thought..if you dont want a lot of traffic here then that is fine. I agree with Zilla on the consolidation but that would be a huge thread then and a bit counterproductive also imo. Maybe if we could break it down into fighter group or something along that line..just a thought. Its just a shame to have it go by the way side after so many days, if this area is accessed by others besides us looking for info on the group it seems the likely place a noob would look is in the history section..it all depends on what your plans are for this bbs area.
sd
BT-13

Postby Todzilla » Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:58 pm

I somehow missed your suggestion about pointing here from the 352nd Assocation page. That has always been a goal and we'll see how it goes over the next week or so with our internal testing. I may want to hide our forums from the general public so they aren't even visible unless you're logged in as one of us.
Todzilla
P-51B/C Mustang

Return to Forum Suggestions and Issues