forums

Post in here with any problems you find or enhancements you'd like made to the forums.

forums

Postby Skybax » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:26 pm

*EDIT*ok...Some things are better off not said. :)
Skybax
Piper Cub

Postby Audie » Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:44 am

Aww.. now I want to know what you said :) If it was important enough post it again. If it wasn't then don't post it again but then it shouldn't have been posted in the first place. :D Ooops.. I think I confused myself again.
Audie
P-51A Mustang

Postby Todzilla » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:21 am

Skybax, you actually had some good points that I was hoping to address. Go ahead and post them back if you will as you brought up some good points. This is a paradigm shift in the way we've comunicated and it is going to take some getting used to. Audi and I are hoping to work out the kinks with just the Virtuals involved before we invite the vets and the general public in.One point that I do remember was about game screen-shots in the History Forum, since historical bios were included I didn't see an issue. I think it will take some time for us to get used to where things go before we have it down and we're always open for suggestions.
Todzilla
P-51B/C Mustang

Postby Audie » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:45 pm

Exactly.. I moved the 'game screenies' there mainly for the biographical content, not the game shots. I saw the game shots as just an adjunct to the real meat of the post, the bio info.
Audie
P-51A Mustang

Return to Forum Suggestions and Issues