Posting photos.

Are you new to these forums or just need a helping hand? Don't be shy - give 'The Flight Line' above a click and pop in here to say your first Hi!

Posting photos.

Postby SAC » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Hi, I have some photos of Bodney in the August sunshine, but when I try to post them, I am told they are too big.
Can anyone explain to me , in simple terms, how to reduce the size of the images I have.

best regards.....................John
SAC
Piper Cub

Re: Posting photos.

Postby dewolf » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:50 pm

You need some kind of photo editing software. I'd offer to make them any size you like. I'll do that if you can wait a bit. Just switched over to Win 7 and NOTHING I have will still work with that OS. IMHO pretty much anything over 800 pixels wide is "too big" to post on the Boards. For sure, with any "normal" resolution, nothing over 800 pixels wide will print in "normal" mode on an 8-1/2" X 11" piece of printer paper. Additionally, the pics need to live somewhere. We are happy to "host" any Bodney pics that you happen to have, but, again, you will have to be patient for a bit until I can get some kind of photo editing software working. If you wish, send them to graywolf@west.net and I'll file them until I get up and running.
Happy trails..................
"Wolf"
XO 352nd Fighter Group (virtual)
"Honor has no statute of limitations"
dewolf
Permanent XO

Location: First star on the right, then straight on 'till morning

Return to The Flight Line